- About Health Insurance
- How We Make Money
- Finding the Right Health Insurance For You
- Why get Health Insurance
- Participating Health funds
- Top 6 Reasons You’ll do better with iSelect
- Are you paying too much on Health Insurance?
- 5 Health Insurance hot tips
- A better way to buy health insurance
- Life Stages Health Insurance
- Health Funds
- Means Test
- Health Insurance Tax
- Saving tax on health insurance
- How to save on Health Insurance
- About Medicare Levy Surcharge (MLS)
- Australian Government Rebate
- Health Insurance Rate Rise
- Hospital & Extras Cover
- Health Insurance FAQs
- Qantas Frequent Flyer Offer
What’s Your Health Care “Life Stage”?
Over the years we have seen tens of thousands of private health cover mismatches.
At iSelect we suggest that there are five broad life stages:
- Young people, if you’re uninsured and under 30, make sure you get cover now to avoid unnecessary penalties.
- Families with dependent children in their 20s should consider cover that protects children up to the age of 25, rather than the standard 21. Once you’ve finished having children you may choose to remove obstetrics cover.
- If you’re 40+ then major dental is probably on the cards, so make sure you’ve got value for money cover.
So make sure you match your life-stage to your policy.
That way you won’t be over, or under, insured!