- About Health Insurance
- How We Make Money
- Finding the Right Health Insurance For You
- Why get Health Insurance
- Participating Health funds
- Top 6 Reasons You’ll do better with iSelect
- Are you paying too much on Health Insurance?
- 5 Health Insurance hot tips
- A better way to buy health insurance
- Life Stages Health Insurance
- Health Funds
- Means Test
- Health Insurance Tax
- Saving tax on health insurance
- How to save on Health Insurance
- About Medicare Levy Surcharge (MLS)
- Australian Government Rebate
- Health Insurance Rate Rise
- Hospital & Extras Cover
- Health Insurance FAQs
- Qantas Frequent Flyer Offer
New Hospital Finder – Find your nearest hospital
Our new Hospital Finder makes it easy to locate more than 700 hospitals. We made use of Google Maps to help you find the nearest hospital based on your address and health fund.
Type in your address, select a health fund and click search.
We’ll find the closest hospitals that have an agreement with the health fund you selected and show them on a map.
If you then click on a specific hospital, you’ll be greeted with more information like the address, phone number and approximate distance to the hospital from the location entered.
To access this great feature simply ‘Get a Quote’ and select ‘Find Hospitals’ on your results page.
Other Hospital Finder features:
- View 10 or 20 nearest hospitals per location
- Click on a map marker and the hospital details will display or select a hospital from the list on the left and it will activate the map marker
- Hospitals displayed are in order of proximity to the address details from the nearest to the farthest location