- About Health Insurance
- How We Make Money
- Finding the Right Health Insurance For You
- Why get Health Insurance
- Participating Health funds
- Top 6 Reasons You’ll do better with iSelect
- Are you paying too much on Health Insurance?
- 5 Health Insurance hot tips
- A better way to buy health insurance
- Life Stages Health Insurance
- Health Funds
- Means Test
- Health Insurance Tax
- Saving tax on health insurance
- How to save on Health Insurance
- About Medicare Levy Surcharge (MLS)
- Australian Government Rebate
- Health Insurance Rate Rise
- Hospital & Extras Cover
- Health Insurance FAQs
- Qantas Frequent Flyer Offer
Confused by the words Ambulance cover?
Who can blame you! Across the 6 states of Australia there are FOUR different rules.
Depending on which state you live in, you may not have 100% Australia wide ambulance cover or you may not have ambulance cover at all!
iSelect deals with some funds that are able to offer comprehensive ambulance cover Australia wide*. Separate ambulance cover could cost up to $40 for a single and $80 for a family. You could save money by including ambulance cover within your health insurance cover.
Need Help? Call us on 1300 905 472 for expert advice.
*The provision of ambulance cover when using ambulance services will be subject to the terms and conditions of your policy.