- Switching Electricity Providers
- Energy Saving Tips
- Find the Best Energy Plan
- Find a Cheaper Energy Plan
- Renewable Energy
- Electricity Providers
- Energy Comparison NSW
- Energy Comparison VIC
- Energy Comparison QLD
- Energy Comparison SA
- Energy Comparison ACT
- Family Energy Rebate NSW
- Energy Plan Comparison
- Electricity Plan Comparison
- Gas Plan Comparison
- Energy Quotes
- Qantas Frequent Flyer Offer
Find the Best Energy Plan
How to Find the Best Energy Plan
- What are the peak and off-peak rates for each energy provider?
- What is your average household usage?
- What is the supply charge for each provider?
- What is the green energy rating for each provider?
- Are you prepared to be locked into a contract and, if so, for how long?
- Will you have to pay cancellation fees if you wish to change providers again?
- How long will you be at your property?
Find a plan that suits you
There are other incentives or discounts to help you save. Due to a highly competitive market, some providers offer rebates or discounts on your bills if you sign up with the company, and also pay your bills by the due date. However, this varies between states and retailers, so it’s worth having a chat to your iSelect consultant about what’s available to you.
The flipside of this, however, is that you also need to be aware of any cancellation fees for early termination of your contract.
It’s a fact that there are discounts and savings to be had by shopping around for your electricity provider. Using iSelect to get advice that takes into consideration a variety of factors makes comparing quick and easy.