No Annual Fee or Interest Free Credit Cards
No annual fee or interest free? Choosing your next credit card
Whether you’re after interest-free purchases or no annual fee, we can help you find a credit card to suit your needs.
Get on board with interest free purchases
Does having a credit card with zero interest sound appealing? Some card providers are now offering interest free on purchases, typically for six to 18 months.
These offers may also include a 0%p.a. balance transfer deal, allowing you to consolidate any balances you might have on your existing credit cards to one card, which can be rolled into one interest free payment every month for the balance transfer period.
With an interest free credit card offer, you can:
• Enjoy interest-free shopping, typically for six to 18 months.
• Pay for large purchases in instalments over the interest free period without battling interest fees.
• Consolidate your credit card balances and streamline your finances if it’s offered as part of a balance transfer deal.
Zero interest credit cards with a balance transfer are ideal for people looking for a long interest-free period on their credit card so they can pay off their existing balance.
What’s the go with the annual fee on credit cards?
If you’re looking for flexibility, convenience and no surprises on the anniversary of taking out your card, you might want to consider a credit card with no annual fee.
There are two kinds of credit cards where you can avoid paying an annual fee: those that simply don’t have an annual fee, and those that waive the annual fee provided you spend a certain amount on the card each year.
A no annual fee card might be better suited to your needs if you only plan to use your credit card for emergencies. However, if you want to take advantage of up to 55 days interest free on everyday purchases without paying for the convenience, a fee waiver card might be the one for you.
Let us help you find the right card
When it comes to credit cards, it pays to be choosy. We make it easy to compare apples to apples so you can find the right card for your needs and budget.
• A selection of cards offering 0%p.a. on purchases and balance transfers.
• No and low annual fee credit cards.
• Credit cards offering complimentary purchase protection and travel insurance.
• Credit cards with frequent flyer and other credit card rewards programs.
• A range of Gold, Platinum and Black cards.
Looking for a card to suit your lifestyle? Tell us your needs and compare credit card features from different banks.