Low Interest Rate Credit Cards
How to save with a low interest rate credit card
If you’re looking for a great low interest credit card, you’re in the right place. We can help you quickly and easily compare a range of low interest credit cards designed to fit a variety of lifestyles.
The lowdown on low rates
Would you like to reduce your monthly credit card interest? Low interest rate credit cards can offer a lower purchase rate compared to most other cards. This can add up to significant savings on interest charges if you carry a balance from month to month. For example, low rate cards can offer interest rates of 13%p.a. as compared to, say, 19%p.a.
Not only could a low rate card make paying off existing debt that little bit easier, they also have all the convenient features you’d expect on a credit card. For example, with a low rate credit card, you can:
• Enjoy low interest rates on purchases every day of the year.
• Take advantage of interest-free purchases for up to 55 days.*
• Enjoy an everyday low interest rate of 12% or less on purchases.
• Get optional buyer protection and travel insurance.
We know you have more important things to spend your money on than credit card interest. Low rate credit cards can offer a little peace of mind should unexpected expenses pop up and you need to carry over a balance on purchases after the interest free period ends.
Let us help you find the right card
When it comes to credit cards, you don’t have to settle for second best. We make it easy to sort through a selection of low interest cards featuring additional benefits, including 0% balance transfer offers, purchase and travel protection, and much more.
• Special offers with 0%p.a. interest on purchases and balance transfers.
• Cards with frequent flyer and rewards programs.
• A selection of Gold, Platinum and Black cards.
iSelect makes choosing a low interest credit card as easy as 1-2-3. Quickly and easily compare credit cards from different banks to find the right card for you.
* When you pay your closing statement of account in full by the due date each month.